CBD Oil — Citrus Flavor (Full Spectrum) (1,000mg) (Monthly Subscription)
Subscribe to save 15% and have CBDMAX’s citrus-flavored whole plant, full-spectrum CBD Oil 1000mg (1oz) delivered every month—automatically. Because it’s a highly-concentrated blend of full-spectrum hemp and MCT oil, it fits into a travel-size bottle! At 16.6mg of CBD per serving (that’s 60 servings in just one little bottle!), it’s the perfect low calorie, non-isolate dose with less than .3% THC.
Out of stock
Out of stock
CBDMAX’s Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1000mg (1oz) is a citrus-flavored highly-concentrated blend of full-spectrum hemp and MCT oil packed into a small bottle! At 16.6mg of CBD per serving (that’s 60 servings in just one little bottle!), it’s the perfect low-calorie, non-isolate dose with less than .3% THC for CBD beginners. Every bottle is guaranteed to be the highest quality CBD that nature has to offer: third-party lab tested, GMP certified, CO2 extracted, and crafted with MCT oil.
Dosage: If you are just getting started with CBD, take a half dropper to a full dropper at first. Adjust your dose from there based on how you feel after dosing.
- May enhance mental & physical well-being
- May support a normal inflammatory response
- May relieve joint pain and stiffness
- May promote a healthy sleep cycle
- May help maintain calmness
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I use CBD oil? Consult with your doctor before using CBD oil. Start with a low dose, somewhere between 5-10mg, to see if you feel an effect. Slowly raise the amount until you feel content with your dose. Use the marked dropper to accurately measure how much CBD you’re taking.
- What does CBD oil do?
CBD oil interacts with our bodies endocannabinoid system. This system helps to keep us balanced and in homeostasis. An imbalanced system can have numerous negative effects while a balanced system supports relief for common problems: aches & pains, sore joints, skin & sleep issues, and more.
- What is CBD oil used for?
CBD oil is used to help support a healthy body by supporting proper inflammatory function, promoting a healthy sleep cycles, helping relieve stubborn pain, and so much more.
- How should I take CBD oil?
Using the marked dropper to measure your dose, place the desired amount underneath your tongue, hold it for 30-60 seconds, and swallow. After 15-30 minutes, if you do not feel the positive effects, administer a few drops more.
- How much CBD oil should I take?
Getting the right CBD dose for you will take some experimentation. For your first few times, start with a low dose and slowly raise it over time until you feel positive benefits.
- How long does CBD oil stay in your system?
CBD oil can remain in your system anywhere from 2 days to 1 week. It is also possible for some people that CBD could stay in their system for much longer. There are many factors that contribute to how long CBD oil will stay in your system including height, weight, exercise level, and water consumption among others.
- How does CBD oil make you feel?
CBD affects everyone differently. Generally, people feel more relaxed and at ease after taking CBD. Others report feeling alert and focused. Experimentation is the best way to find out how CBD oil makes you feel.
- Is hemp oil the same as CBD oil?
Hemp oil is not the same as CBD oil. Hemp seed oil is made by cold-pressing hemp seeds while CBD oil is made from the sprouted leaves, stalks, and flowers of the hemp plant. Hemp seed oil does not contain CBD, whereas CBD oil contains high concentrations of the cannabinoid, CBD.
- Organic natural flavoring
- MCT oil
- Premium full-spectrum CBD oil extract